LastGoogle has shut down.
Since LastGoogle began in the early 2000's, extracting the last result
from Google has been a cat-and-mouse game. It used to be fairly easy to
do it programmatically. Now it's almost impossible. So LastGoogle has
But you can still do it yourself! Just follow these steps:
- Go to google.com.
- Submit your search.
- On results page, scroll down.
- Scroll down some more. It's an infinite scroll!
- When you reach bottom, click the "More results" link.
- Repeat the last two steps a few times.
- When it says "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries...", you've basically reached it.
Because why should the search always go to the swift or well-connected?